Penetration Testing (Pentesting)
Because Your Business Hangs in the Balance
You read or hear about it every day it seems. Another big business was compromised by hackers. Customer information was stolen. Proprietary company information was hijacked. Business secrets were exposed.
Then you read or hear about tech companies making bold claims that they can guarantee your business won’t be hacked.
Truth is there is no way to remediate all potential compromises.
There is a way to minimize exposure!
Nwaj Tech can identify potential vulnerabilities that put your business at risk through technology, physical and social engineering.
What You Can Expect
- Pentration Testing – We Check for Vulnerabilities on your network, computers, procedures and personnel.
- Procedure and Policy Review.
- Education – We can teach your employees what they should be aware of. Education is your best defense.
- Remediation – We outline what steps are required to remediate potential vulnerabilities.
Percentage of Businesses That Have Been Hacked in the US
Many smaller businesses believe they are not at risk. Small business owners take the attitude that they are too small for hackers to care about them.
Combine this with what they believe to be a lack of resources to combat cyber-criminals and you have a recipe for disaster.
Small businesses are actually a big target for hackers. They target vulnerable websites of business owners who don’t have the time or resources to update their website software. They target servers that have not been patched and they target front line employees who have not been educated.
In reality you cannot afford to ignore information security (infosec). And there’s a good chance your IT Support is not taking care of it like they should.
The Pentesting Process
What You Can Expect
- We agree to the details of the pentest. What’s allowed and what’s off limits, cost, timeline, etc..
- Testing begins following the agreed upon scope.
- We provide a comprehensive report with findings and suggestions.
- After all discovered vulnerabilities are resolved we retest and provide findings.
What Nwaj Tech Can Test
- PCI Penetration Testing
- HIPAA Penetration Testing
- Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- AWS/Azure/GCP Penetration Testing